Monday, September 28, 2020

Merry Monday!

 

 My happy place

I love this picture of my backyard studio.  I am going to do a separate post on how she came here and her transformation from an unfinished shed to a magical little creativity space.  This is where our Wednesday group meets, and if you're in the area (Naugatuck, CT), and want to join us, drop me a message!  We're are always looking for more fiber peeps!


Well, here it is!  Finally finished!  The background took about a yard and a half of that beautiful, gold sparkly indigo blue, but totally worth it!  Lesson learned from this design....you don't have to stick with your original idea, and get the big pack of sharpies in different colors.  😉


I've officially closed my website, so here and my Etsy shop, www.etsy.com/shop/ravensgateprims
is where you can find me, my rugs, patterns, hand dyed wool, and kits.  If you're looking for a custom rug, kit, or dyed wool, let me know!



No comments:

Samplermaker