Thursday, May 26, 2022

 




 
 
 
Who's ready to learn how to hook a rug?! I have scheduled a couple of in-person beginner rug hooking classes here at my shop in Naugatuck, CT. The first one is June 14th, 11:00 to 2:00 and the second is June 16th, 5:00 to 8:00. You will receive a kit with everything you need to hook your first piece. This includes a pattern drawn on linen, all the wool you need already cut into strips, your hook, and a Morgan hoop. (the mat pictured is not what we'll be hooking, I'm still working on our first pattern). 
 
Now if any of these days/times don't work for you, or you would like to schedule an online class, please message me, and we can schedule something else. 
 
The cost per person is $125, which includes instruction, and everything you need to create a beautiful hooked mat. If you have any questions, or would like to reserve a spot, drop me a message here or send me an email at ravensgateprims@gmail.com

1 comment:

Coon Hollow Farm said...

The evolution of your rugs is amazing!

Samplermaker