Monday, January 10, 2022

Happy 2022!

I don't know about you all, but I kinda feel a little like we're living the movie Groundhog Day!  Anyway, enough of that, on to more interesting things!

I have added two new kits to my Etsy shop, and am in the process of scheduling both in-person and Zoom rug hooking classes.  If anyone would like to schedule a class on a specific day, either in-person or Zoom, please let me know!  

 Folk Art Heart - available as both a kit and pattern.

 Spring Bunny - available as both a kit and pattern.

 

I'm also working on a few new things for Raven's Gate Primitives, including some videos on YouTube.  Tik Tok is also under consideration, but the thought of joining all those young 'uns is a little scary!  :0)

 If you are looking for classes, please check back in a couple of days.  I'll have a post with the dates/times.

 

Have a wonderful day and stay warm!

 

Naomi

 

 

 

 




 

No comments:

Samplermaker