Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!

Today I did some major cleaning of craft books/supplies. I am putting some books on our local Freecycle(tm) list, and have been slowly moving things upstairs to my rug hooking/craft room. I am going to really streamline my art so that I can get my business up and running. The party idea is still in the works, and tomorrow I will begin stitching again. Reproduction samplers, adaption of old samplers, and more rug hooking.

My newest idea involves getting together a book, but that's all I'm going to say for now. Hopefully it will be something that will take off both on Ebay and Etsy (as soon as I open an Etsy shop!) Having all my supplies and books in one place will really help to get things going and be a bit easier.

On a personal level, my hubby brought me a cute tea rose bush, a card, and chocolate....YUM! Hopefully he won't have to work too late and we can at least have dinner together!

No comments:

Samplermaker