Saturday, January 29, 2011

Signs from the Universe?


I have a confession...I'm a chatter. Ask my husband or kids, I seem to have conversations with people when I'm out all the time...lol During a few of these little chat sessions, I've discovered quite a few closet rug hookers in my area! Whether it's someone that hooks rugs with great detail using skinny little worms, or funky primitive rugs made from a design they draw themselves is pretty great. These fellow hookers all seem to be looking for a local supplier of hand-dyed wool, so when I tell them that I dye my own wool and have sold it online, they ask for my contact info. Now if this happened once or twice, I'd just look at it as a coincidence, but this has happened no less than four times in the last week and a half! Short of being hit over the head with a bag of wooly worms, I think I get it! We need a hooking group as well as a place to get some really great dyed wool quick, and I'm going to be the person that gets the group started and really start working on getting my name out locally.

Can't wait!!

No comments:

Samplermaker