Here's our little greenhouse in our front yard.
And the front of our house
And here's our Winston enjoying the snow. He did not want to come back in! (That's the stinkeye he's giving me as I call him to come back to the house)!
I have been keeping up on my goals for 2015.
1. Declutter: Already made my two trips to Goodwill, each time with a car full of stuff!
2. Finish studio remodel and second bedroom remodel: Carpet has been ordered for the upstairs and should be installed in about a week. I'm VERY excited!
3. Get my Etsy shop up and running: I've been sorting through my dyed wool and have started making up packets. My plan is to have items in my Etsy shop by this weekend.
4. Vegetable gardens: Seeds are here, and I'll start clearing out the greenhouse to make room for my starts.
5. Canning/Drying/Freezing garden bounty: While this goal is for my garden harvests, I've thought about starting some preserving using organic produce from a local grocer. Stay tuned for updates!
6. Learn to be a beekeeper: I was signed up for a class this past Saturday, but we had a little "preview" of our blizzard, so it had to be rescheduled.
7. Chickens!: Still have to order the coop.
8. Bring lunch to work: I haven't been as good as I should on this goal, but I'll keep working on it!
Lastly, on the rug hooking front, I ordered a present for myself from Searsport Rug Hooking. The top is my lap frame that I also bought at Searsport, and have been using for years. They offer the floor frame separate so that if you already have a lap frame, it just attaches right on. I like it because it rotates as needed, and it doesn't get wobbly.