Thursday, February 8, 2018

Happy 2018 and my show schedule.....so far! (Update - 2/20/2018)

I am so excited to be vending at a few fairs and fiber festivals this year!  This seems to be my year of creativity because my brain is constantly finding new and fun designs to draw out!  Lately, I've been working on putting kits together, which includes a pattern, cut wool (#8), a rug hook, and a frame.  Hooking the models are the most fun part because I can actually see how much wool is used in each pattern.  I'm also offering just patterns as well as my own dyed wool and finished items.  These will also be in my Etsy shop along with some off the bolt wool that I have listed at pretty good prices.  This off the bolt wool came from a now closed rug braiding shop, so it's really best used for #6 and up rug hooking strips, wool applique, and, of course, rug braiding.

Here's my schedule for 2018....always subject to additions/changes, so check back often!

April 14 - Oxford Fiber Festival - 10am-4pm April 15, 12pm-4pm

Twitchell Rowland Homestead, 60 Towner Ln., Oxford, CT


April 28th - 109th CT Sheep and Wool Festival

 Route 30, Vernon/Rockville, CT
GPS  - 24 Hyde Avenue, Vernon, CT

This is my third year vending at this show, and it's always a lot of fun.  My friend, Dawn from Coon Hollow Farm is also vending there and will be one booth down from me this year. 


June 16th - Quiet Corner Hook-in  - 9:00am to 3:00pm

Woodstock Fairgrounds
RT 169 & 171
So. Woodstock, CT

This hook in is hosted by a group of ladies that are just the nicest around.  (hubbies, sons, grands, etc also pitch in to help set up and break down).  Truly a beautiful place with gorgeous views, generous parking and wonderful people.

July 21st and 22nd & July 28th and 29th - Massachusetts Renaissance Faire

Cummington Fairgrounds
97 Fairgrounds Road
Cummington, MA 01026

This is a new one for me, and I am so excited about being asked to be a vendor!  Each weekend is themed, so July 21-22 is a Pirate Weekend and July 28-29 is a Time Traveler Weekend.  If you've never been to a Renaissance Faire, come on out and check it out!!

Nov. 3, 9am-5pm & Nov. 4, 9am-3pm - The Fiber Festival of New England

Mallary complex at Eastern States Exposition 

This is a great festival that, for me, kind of wraps up the season.  It grows by leaps and bounds every year!  My friend, Dawn at Coon Hollow Farm  shares her booth with me, and we have a blast!





No comments:

Samplermaker