Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!


What an interesting year 2010 has been. I count my blessings before making any resolutions, and the blessings have been many! Aaron and I are both working (which is a huge blessing in this economy), and both kids are happy and healthy. Our daughter is graduating from high school this year, and is looking forward to heading to college and really work on her art. Our son is doing well at his job, and has some pretty great friends. All our critters are happy and healthy, and we're pretty lucky considering Rangers age!

My resolutions are pretty simple....I want my own business, and eventually, I would like to be able to move to a farm and really get into the fiber business. I've broken it down into smaller steps which are going to be great fun, starting with brushing up on my spinning, and really learning about owning sheep. If you check out a couple of bloggers on my sidebar http://coonhollowfarm.blogspot.com/ and http://pamsfiber.blogspot.com/, you'll see some cutie
Olde English "Babydoll" Southdown sheep that just seem to smile all the time. There will be more rug hooking, more wool dyeing, and creating patterns. My goal toward this business will be to use my Etsy shop more and really try to post on Ebay at least three or four times a month.

I hope everybody has a safe and fun New Year celebration! Talk to you in the New Year!!


No comments:

Samplermaker